HELP US BRING THEM HOME!

To make a tax deductible donation to our Adoption, please go to www.reecesrainbow.org/artem-for-the-priest-family-mt-washington-ky

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Whew... Packet 2 for our homestudy is off! One more doctor's appt. and everything on our end will be complete for our homestudy. I am so afraid of the USPS. As I was handing the postal worker the package, I thought,"This better not get lost." I don't know what I will do if it disappears. I guess do it all again. So we have been finger printed, consented, notarized, read books, doing online courses, created a photo essay, autobiographies, accounted for all of our money, birth certif., marriage cert., all criminal background history addressed, everything I can think of. If there are anymore questions, I think I am out of answers....

Ohh and my mom and I were shopping today and bought Artem some really cute PJ's. Is it bad that I have started buying him things? I have to start sometime, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment