HELP US BRING THEM HOME!

To make a tax deductible donation to our Adoption, please go to www.reecesrainbow.org/artem-for-the-priest-family-mt-washington-ky

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Arrival!

Our Dossier was delivered to our facilitator Yulia on Monday by the UPS man! Thank you God. I was so nervous handing it over to the guy at the UPS store. I felt like I needed to threaten his life a little. But it made it. Now we are praying that it is found withough error, quickly translated and accepted by the SDA. We are hoping for submission next Thursday if everything on our paperwork looks ok. Until then... I have new pics from Andrea of our handsome guy! Doesn't he look amazing! I am so glad she is there to love on him for us. I can't wait to get my hands on him, he looks like so much fun!



3 comments:

  1. He is so, so handsome!

    Kayla
    http://bebrandnew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is too cute! Can't wait to hear when you'll be traveling to go get him!

    ReplyDelete