HELP US BRING THEM HOME!

To make a tax deductible donation to our Adoption, please go to www.reecesrainbow.org/artem-for-the-priest-family-mt-washington-ky

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Golden Ticket Day!


'Cause I've got a golden ticket
I've got a golden twinkle in my eye

I never had a chance to shine
Never a happy song to sing
But suddenly half the world is mine
What an amazing thing

'Cause I've got a golden ticket

I never dreamed that I would climb
Over the moon in ecstasy
But nevertheless, it's there that I'm
Shortly about to be

'Cause I've got a golden ticket
I've got a golden chance to make my way
And with a golden ticket, it's a golden day

Yay! We got our immigration approval in the mail on Monday morning. I was at the dentist when it arrived, so Brandon got to have this experience on his own, but I got it in a text.
So we worked all day yesterday getting our dossier ready to mail. Now it is all faxed, signed, notarized, certified, and appostilled! We have it in a box, and we are just waiting to hear back from our team with the go-ahead and the address and the beast will be off!
I can't wait to get it out of our house, and to Artem's side of the world!
Be in prayer that it happens quickly!

1 comment: