HELP US BRING THEM HOME!

To make a tax deductible donation to our Adoption, please go to www.reecesrainbow.org/artem-for-the-priest-family-mt-washington-ky

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Adoption EveryWhere


Welcome back, Brandon and I just returned home from spending an amazing week with the teenagers from our church at Crossings Camp. You'll never guess what the theme of the week was? Adoption! It is a running theme through our lives right now. It was incredible to spend the week learning about, and talking about Adoption. Even more amazing to spend the week listening to God's voice and hearing His heart for adoption. At the center of creation and the center of His plan for the world is the idea of adoption. The idea that He adopts each one of us into His family and makes us heirs to everything, to His throne. I can't wait to learn how deep my love for Artem will run and be able to better understand the love God has for me. What a beautiful picture of His salvation.
Someone made the comment about all the people they know that are adopting and how "trendy" it is becoming. At first my thought was, "its not trendy, it was God's plan before the creation of the world." But as I look around, I see it is becoming more and more popular and to that I say, what is God up to? What is he doing, I think this a grand plan, an awakening of His people, and I am thrilled to be apart of it. I believe He is bringing the orphans of the world into His family through adoption and reaching the corners of the earth. What an incredible God we serve.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to have another precious grandchild. #2 through adoption, I was amazed at the love I felt for my 1st adopted grandchild.

    ReplyDelete