HELP US BRING THEM HOME!

To make a tax deductible donation to our Adoption, please go to www.reecesrainbow.org/artem-for-the-priest-family-mt-washington-ky

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Here we go apostilling...

Wow, how difficult can we make this process. Today I feel like that is the name of the game. Its not that I don't understand the necessity, because I think I do, it is just making my life really difficult.
Every form I have filled out, and trust me there are many, I have to get it notarized. Then I have to take the form to the county clerk's office to have the notary certified. Then once the notary is certified I must take that to Frankfort to the Secretary of State to have it Apostilled. Lots of fun. Please pray for us as we work through all the forms, and rules and scrutiny of each piece of paper we fill out. I am struggling with it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment